A membership with DNUG provides you with extensive added value, such as:
- Close contact to the manufacturer: Product developments can be influenced for the purpose of our members.
- Lead through collaboration: We enable an exchange of information and experience among our members. They assist each other in making strategic decisions by engaging in dialog in specialist groups.
- Price savings on events: Members can participate in all DNUG events free of charge or at reduced rates.
- Exclusive webcasts and presentations: Our webcasts are for members only. Following the presentations, webcasts are available to them for downloading.
- DNUG Cloud free of charge: Members benefit from our “DNUG Cloud” communication platform which is based on the IBM Connections Cloud.
- Extensive knowledge pool: In the DNUG library members find theses published since 1999 about IBM Social & Collaboration Solutions.
- Central point of contact: All releases, product news and events of other members are available on our digital channels.
The annual membership fees are (calculated without value added tax):
|Company membership||1.020 €|
(reduced fees for companies with annual turnover up to EUR 10 million; on request)
|Individual membership (persons)||250 €|
|University membership (persons)||125 €|
(until 35 years, after submitting a current certificate of study)
Articles of Association
- In accordance with the Articles of Association the membership fee is due in advance.
- In the year of accession the annual membership fee is calculated from the month of accession.
- The membership lasts at least until the end of the calendar year that follows the year of accession.
- The membership will be extended by one calendar year, each, unless cancelled in writing at least 3 months before expiry of the current subscription period. In case of a termination, the member is responsible for the delivery check. A written confirmation will be provided after receipt of the notice of termination.
- In company memberships, free or reduced services (e.g. DNUG Cloud, event participation) are limited to three personally registered employees.
Please download a DNUG membership application form; complete it and, if possible, send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (maximum size of attached file is 1 MB); or by fax to +4930 208 988 051; regular mail may take much more time than usual.